Welcome to the CSA conference!
We would like to invite you to the Cognitive Science Arena (CSA).
Our aim is to set a conference where young researchers can present their work in a friendly and cooperative environment with the audience challenging him/her in a fruitful debate. The goal of CSA is to provide a competent and useful “boot camp” for anyone how would like to a) practice the skills of giving a talk or discussing a poster, and b) develop his/her research based on suggestions from the audience. Along this line, highly innovative research ideas are encouraged as well as "in progress" research.
The key-ideas of the CSA are the following:
- young speakers only (doctoral and post-doctoral students, researchers with a fixed-term contract);
- long time for talks and discussion (30 minutes for each presentation: half time for speech, the rest for discussion);
- dedicated time for each poster presented at the conference;
- in progress and high-risk research are welcome;
- several anonymous reviewers: at the end of each talk and poster, attendees can write their comments, criticisms and suggestions to the speaker. Comments will be delivered to the speaker to provide him/her with a personal feedback.
New this year: Poster Session!
Starting from this edition, due to high demand, we are going to introduce the "You will never talk alone" poster-session. The poster session will be organized in order to provide attention and feedback to each poster. The best poster will receive a certificate and a monetary award.
The conference will be held in Brixen-Bressanone (Italy) in February 6-7th, 2015 at the Faculty of Education, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, viale Ratisbona 16, in Brixen-Bressanone (BZ, Italy). How to get there?